Herzliya Pituach, IL
Playtika is looking for a sharp UI/UX designer for one of our leading products.
In this role, you will be responsible for user experience, visual design concepts and game user interface across digital products and platforms.
As part of a great team you will receive everything you can dream of from super friendly and creative co-workers & a strong focus on your development, to projects that will inspire the Whole Gaming Industry Your best work is yet to come…
- Conceptualize, present and execute your ideas from A to Z.
- Lead your own creation
- Stay updated on the latest developments, trends and thinking within Digital Design
- Create a playful, intuitive cohesive look & feel, and overall user experience for our products
- The ability to work in a dynamic environment quick decision making within tight schedules
- CAN DO APPROACH!
- Strong design, drawing, Color, composition, and conceptual ideation abilities
- At least 3 years of experience in UI and understanding of UI principals
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop.
- Quick sketching methods and the ability to create accurate wireframes
- Strong understanding of typography
- Ability to meet deadlines in a strong team environment
- Strong multi-tasking ability
- Resourceful with excellent follow-through skills
- knowledge of Flash, After effects and Illustrator
- Gaming background
- Have a passion for making and playing video games
*** PLEASE ATTACH A PORTFOLIO OR A LINK TO AN ONLINE VERSION
(We will contact only resumes with portfolio links)