We are looking for a Big Data Developer that will work on the collecting, processing and analyzing of huge sets of data. The primary focus will be on processing and analyzing the data, then creating reports based on business needs. You will also be responsible for integrating developed processes and tools with the architecture used across the company.
- Partner with Product and Engineering teams to solve problems and identify trends and opportunities
- Translate data insights into actions and recommendations that will drive brand sentiment, user growth and engagement, and marketing effectiveness
- Design and implement dynamic and creative reporting dashboards that track key metrics and performance trends, and provide actionable insight
- Work closely with our data science team in defining and implementing data processing and analytic reports
- Implement ETL process and automation for data preparation and quality assurance
- Monitor performance of existing processes running in production and advise any necessary optimization or infrastructure changes